Barcaldine Regional Council invites expressions of interest for leasing of Council owned land for stock agistment purposes on the following conditions:
1. The lease term will be for 12 months.
2. Successful applicants will be responsible for watering of stock.
3. Successful applicants will be responsible for maintaining all fences.
4. Successful applicants must hold public liability insurance.
5. Council will have right of access to the property for collection and cartage of gravel.
Land available for lease:
Lot 11 EV100 and Lot 17 EV83 (357 hectares)
Capricorn Highway (opposite Busthinia) Barcaldine
Applicants must provide the following information:
1. Price offered to Council for lease of land
2. Ownership of stock
3. Brands and earmarks of stock
4. Property where stock are coming from
5. Number and gender of stock requiring agistment – maximum of 50 head
6. Explanation of the need for agistment
7. Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency
All applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Friday 29 November 2019.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the Barcaldine Administration Office on 07 4651 5600.
PO Box 191
Chief Executive Officer
Barcaldine QLD 4725