Expressions of interest - Lease of land in Barcaldine
Barcaldine Regional Council invites expressions of interest for leasing of the following Council owned land for stock agistment purposes on the following conditions:
- The lease term will be for 12 months.
- Successful applicants will be responsible for watering of stock and maintaining all fences, dams and other infrastructure.
- Council will have right of access to the property for maintenance works required on the land.
Land available for lease:
- Lot 86 RY77 (4000Sqm) Sewerage Treatment Reserve Bauhinia Street side, behind the roo boxes.
- Lots 620, 621 and 622 RY192 (approx. 6ha) Airport Land off Leopardwood Road and Myall Street.
Applicants must provide the following information:
- Price offered to Council for the lease of land
- Ownership of stock
- Brands and earmarks of stock
- Property where stock are coming from
- Total number and gender of stock requiring agistment
- Explanation of the need for agistment
- Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency
All applications must be submitted to email@example.com by 12.00pm on Friday 25 March 2022.
If you have any queries or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact the Barcaldine Administration Office on 07 4651 5600.