Drive past a Restricted Road Use Notice Application (during wet weather and floods)

Locals who require approval to drive past a restricted road use notice, please contact the Department of Transport and Main Roads.

The application form below is to be used to seek single trip access (one way trip only) or for local area access (multiple trips).

Application form

For more information please contact the Department of Transport and Main Roads on 07 5563 6686 or the local Police.  

Published: 19th February 2021