Council wishes to advise Barcaldine residents that town street resealing works will be conducted throughout Barcaldine township on Thursday 16 and Friday 17 April 2020.
Sealing activities will commence from 7.30am through to 5.00pm both days. Sealing activities will be conducted one block at a time with traffic being blocked from both ends. Sealing activities will last for approximately one hour per block.
Traffic interruptions will be experienced throughout the day at the following locations:
Thursday 16 April 2020
• Gidyea Street: Beech Street to Myall Street
• Myall Street: Gidyea Street to Capricorn Highway
• Yew Street: Pine Street to Myall Street
• Plumb Road: All addresses
• Gum Street: All addresses
• Bauhinia Street: Beech Street to Myall Street
Friday 17 April 2020
• Brigalow Street – Poplar Street to Cypress Street
• Coolibah Street – Gidyea Street to Yew Street
• Ironwood Drive – Landsborough Highway to Mallee Road
• Pine Road – Railway Line to Golf Club
• Plumb Road – Myall Street to Jacaranda Road
• Willow Street – Acacia Street to Boree Street
Residents of affected addresses will be able to drive on the footpath for the duration of the works.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact the Barcaldine Administration Office on 07 4651 5600.